in partnership with Clockworkx
- OEE improvement by 0.5%
- Risk management
- Predictive maintenance
- 4 sensors per machine
- Installation time: 45min
- On schedule, trend 1x/h and raw: 2x/day
- Weekly reporting
Timelines & milestones
- Project Definition: 1 month
- Project implementation: 3 months
- Project completion incl. final report: 6 months
Example of sensors installation (the pictures are not linked to the case)
- This graph provides the harmonics of the BPFO of the main bearing. The BPFO correspond to the outer ring raceway failure.
- The BPFO is calculated using Hibert transform.
- The BPFO peaks indicate the presence of wear-out in the bearings.
- This graph provides the BPFO in function of the RPM.
- The amplitudes varie strongly with the operating conditions.