Robotic in logistic
- OEE improvement by 0.5%
- Risk management
- Predictive maintenance
- 2 sensors per robot
- Installation time: 10min/robot
- Event-based, 15min/day
- Weekly reporting
Timelines & milestones
- Project Definition: 1 month
- Project implementation: 2 months
- Commissioning: 10min/robot
- Project completion incl. final report: 6 months
- This graph provides the relative difference between both ends of the robot for the current month and the past's one.
- The metrics are calculated every week and complied every month.
- The blue area shows the uncertainties of the measurement due to the sensors tolerances.
- The robot is under control as long as the plot boxes are sharp and constant.
- This graph provides the speed profil of each sensors for one specific robot.
- The behaviour of the driving belts are calculated using curve fitting algorithms.
- The damping and the frequency are plotted over time.
- The results are used to drive maintenance actions.